2deo is the Basque language audiovisual lab located in Tabakalera, San Sebastian. It works with audiovisual projects: it analyses their contents, features and needs, offers professional support and makes the technology available to users.
2deo works on experimentation in all fields linked to audiovisual production: creative process, dissemination, formats, aesthetics and technology.
2deo is mainly a laboratory intended for professionals who work in the audiovisual sector, a resource for professionals eager to experiment and advance in innovation. The laboratory offers advice and information, facilitators ready to collaborate with whoever wants to experiment, and makes available the most cutting-edge resources. 2deo has been created with the sector and for the sector, with the aim of being a tool that can influence the industry.
- Increase the production and consumption of audiovisual content in Basque.
- Promote new creative contexts.
- Experiment with production models and formats.
- Multiply dissemination channels.
- Activate the participation of stakeholders from the sector and citizens.