Cookies are small data files that are held on a user's computer. They cannot read any data on the hard disk or other cookies created by other service providers. They are used to store and recover information on the user's visits in order to offer more effective and personalised services and facilitate browsing (e.g. choice of language, passwords, etc.) and to provide other types of information such as IP addresses, specific content visited, date and time of visit, etc.
There are several different types of cookie:
- First-party cookies: These are sent to the user's terminal from a computer or domain managed by the publisher of the website from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are sent to from a computer or domain which is not managed by the publisher but by another organisation that processes the data obtained via the cookies.
- Session cookies: These are designed to obtain and store data while the user is accessing a website.
- Persistent cookies: The data stored on the terminal in these cookies can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the controller of the cookie. This time can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Analytical cookies: These are cookies processed by us or by third parties, which allow us to quantify the number of users and measure and analyse the use made by users of the service provided.
Users can freely decide whether or not to install the cookies on their hard disk by configuring their browser to accept or reject all cookies by default or to display a message whenever a cookie is received so that they can decide whether to allow it to be installed. Some browsers also allow users to clear cookies after their visit. Users can configure their browser to their personal needs, to allow cookie reception or prevent installation on their hard disk. Consult your browser's instructions and manuals for more information.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, consult Microsoft support or the browser's Help function.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom settings. For more information, consult Mozilla support or the browser's Help function.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced settings -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, consult Google support or the browser's Help function.
- Safari: Preferences -> Privacy. For more information, consult Apple support or the browser's Help function.
Protection of personal data
CENTRO INTERNACIONAL DE CULTURA CONTEMPORÁNEA S. A. guarantees the security and confidentiality of the personal data furnished by users of the website www.tabakalera.eus and/or by e-mail, in accordance with the provisions of the Data Security Act (Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December 1999 (LOPD)) and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December 2007, approving the implementing regulation of Act 15/1999.
Users are informed and give their consent to the incorporation of their personal details as gathered in this website, and any that they may provide in the future, to the automated and/or non-automated archives, entered in the General Register of the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (Spanish Data Protection Agency), corresponding to the company CENTRO INTERNACIONAL DE CULTURA CONTEMPORÁNEA S. A., and processing thereof.
In the event that the request for information includes personal data corresponding to natural persons other than the maker thereof, the aforesaid must, prior to its inclusion, inform said persons of the contents of the present clause, in accordance with the terms of Article 5.4 of the Data Protection Act (Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December 1999 (LOPD)).
Users may at any time exercise their rights to access, rectification, opposition and cancellation of their personal details, under the terms established in the Data Protection Act (Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December 1999 (LOPD)) and in the implementing regulation, by writing to CENTRO INTERNACIONAL DE CULTURA CONTEMPORÁNEA S. A. at Plaza de las Cigarreras, 1 - 20012, Donostia / San Sebastian, enclosing a copy of their National ID card or passport.
By way of this privacy declaration, CENTRO INTERNACIONAL DE CULTURA CONTEMPORÁNEA S. A. establishes its policy on the use of the information you have furnished:
1) CENTRO INTERNACIONAL DE CULTURA CONTEMPORÁNEA S. A. gathers personal information, insofar as is necessary, solely for the purposes of achieving the intended aim.
2.) Under no circumstance shall the personal details be processed or assigned to third parties without the unequivocal consent of the affected party, or under the circumstances established in Articles 6.2 and 11.2 of the Data Protection Act (Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December 1999).
3) CENTRO INTERNACIONAL DE CULTURA CONTEMPORÁNEA S. A. insures the exercise under any circumstance and at any time of the exercise of your right to access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of the data collected as a consequence of the contractual relationship and which are included in the corresponding automated and/or non-automated archives, always under the terms established in current legislation.
4) CENTRO INTERNACIONAL DE CULTURA CONTEMPORÁNEA S. A. shall only store the data for the time necessary to comply with the purpose of its gathering or its subsequent processing, and said data shall subsequently be blocked for the legally established periods.
5) CENTRO INTERNACIONAL DE CULTURA CONTEMPORÁNEA S. A. has adopted the data protection security measures to the standards legally required, and has provided all media and technical measures at its disposition to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration or unauthorised access to any personal data you have furnished.